Explore the scenic Verde River!
Adult-Child Pair: $155
Adult: Ages 13+ | Child: Ages 5-12
Our most popular tour! Recognized as one of Arizona’s only two Wild and Scenic Rivers, beginner and veteran paddlers alike enjoy the scenery and opportunities to cool off in this lush riparian community. Multiple trip launch times to choose from each day means you can always enjoy perfect weather no matter the season.
This 3.1 mile stretch of the Verde provides a unique and breathtaking landscape rich with wildlife and steeped in history.
Tour pricing includes all boats and safety equipment, transportation, fees and skilled guides. (Guide Gratuity not included)
Children 12 and under must be in a tandem with an adult. Children must be a minimum of 5 years old and 50 lbs to go on a tour.
Please arrive one hour before your kayak tour is scheduled for safety instructions and tour prep. Lockers and changing facilities are available at the boathouse.
What to Bring
• Clothing appropriate for the weather and the water
• Water shoes. Footwear must be worn at all times. (available for purchase or rental at boathouse)
• Water (available for purchase at boathouse)
• Sunglasses (available for purchase at boathouse)
• Sunscreen (available for purchase at boathouse)
• Lip balm (available for purchase at boathouse)
• Hat (available for purchase at boathouse)
• Dry bags (available for purchase or rental at boathouse)
• Professional safety-certified guides
• Shuttle driver and transportation from boathouse to river and return
• Kayak, paddles, and PFD (Life vest)
• A smiling good time!